CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Platforms Manager, Turner Brand ExperienceLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167422BR Apply Now
Turner Brand Experience manages the global corporate digital platforms for Turner and WarnerMedia, including intranet sites, external facing corporate sites (www.turner.com and www.warnermediagroup.com), digital displays and corporate emails. The Digital Platforms Manager will support all functions related to Turner's and WarnerMedia's digital display branding system at our brand-new Hudson Yards location.
Responsibilities include content and communications management, CMS administration and day to day technical oversight. The Digital Platforms Manager will work closely with partners from all WarnerMedia divisions to ensure the branding system is displaying appropriate content at all times. The position will also work closely with WarnerMedia events team to ensure lobby and common area digital displays are scheduled and programmed to highlight events and activities.
A Day in the Life:
- Establish and maintain a partner network across divisions for asset coordination
- Assess divisional needs and expedite delivery and management of assets
- Establish cadence for ongoing delivery of approved content in required format
- Ensure all content conforms to internal and external brand standards and conforms to existing rules and regulations
- Oversee and manage day to day operations for upload and scheduling of approved content into CMS
- Provide content editor training and support for division-specific CMS use
- Ensure all displays are operating as intended on daily basis, ensuring standards for appearance and usability are maintained
- As needed, oversee ongoing required maintenance and technical updates
- Partner with tech support teams and vendors to troubleshoot technical issues to reach resolution
- Content Management experience and/or digital product or project management experience
- Fundamental web competencies including utilization of content management systems, technical troubleshooting skills, working knowledge of HTML
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study (Communications, Web/Digital Media, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with shared service teams or creative production agencies
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, with focus on quality and accuracy
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, is best known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Won't you be a part of our story?
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS