CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Digital Imaging TechnicianLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 174315BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
This is a project position with an expected duration of March 2, 2020 through May 1, 2020.
We are seeking a DIT who is equal parts technician, creative consultant, and computer whiz.
- The job will require very frequent travel and unpredictable hours in the field, but you will get the rare opportunity to experience a presidential election up close, and see nearly all of America.
- Because we are shooting extensively and editing concurrently, there will be a large amount of digital material to manage and get quickly to post production.
- As memory cards get filled, the DIT will be responsible for transferring footage to redundant archival drives and transporting material to the edit.
- The DIT will also assist camera people with lighting, gear, and rigs, and ensuring visual consistency throughout the production. We will be moving quickly and often; we are looking for someone who can adapt swiftly and works well with a team.
- Past experience working on films or docuseries with multiple cameras and characters.
- Ideally worked with F55 + FS7
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS