Craft Editor for Courageous (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 169751BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
- The Craft Editor will be proactive and intelligent force within the studio.
- A proven storyteller, you have seen it all: you've cut for Agencies, Indies, Promos, Music Videos.
- And despite it all - from the tight timelines to the mixed bags of raw footage - the art of Editing remains your unremitting passion.
- You always strive to add a special magic to the work and you relish the challenge of pulling together a cohesive narrative.
- The Craft Editor will be charged with creating and subsequently delivering a vast range of video products each with their own signature style, pace, and branding.
- You will work closely with our directors to shape a narrative and deliver compelling video on a required timeline.
- 6+ years of editing work for large consumer media brands across broadcast and digital.
- Expert familiarity with Premiere.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, able to work with a variety of directors.
- Self starter with a clear vision, can create a narrative and shape a story.
- Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Flash, etc a plus.
- Experience working with Advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS