Craft Assistant Editor for Courageous (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 169748BR Apply Now
Business Unit Overview
- You're a pro at ingesting footage and building projects; creating string outs and pulling music selects; and a master at all the phases of finishing from prepping to conforming and delivery.
- You're hyper organized, incredibly diligent, tech savvy and a team player.
- You're flexible, adaptable and know how to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- You will be a passionate advocate for Courageous and for Branded content as a vital capability for marketing in today's competitive and distracted media environments.
- Fully fluent in Adobe Premier.
- 2+ years of AE experience.
- Familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere, PluralEyes, DaVinci Resolve, and post production workflow.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient.
- Experience working with Advertisers or in a collaborative sales environment a plus.
- Experience shooting with 4K cameras and managing workflow a plus.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS