WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Corporate Recruiter (Contract)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 175656BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
We are looking for a seasoned, full-cycle temporary Corporate Recruiter to augment our Talent Acquisition team. You will be challenged in attracting candidates for the various business support teams which includes Finance & Accounting, Legal, Business Affairs, Human Resources, Real Estate & Facilities and Corporate Communications. As an ambassador of the brand, you will work to ensure all candidates have a world class experience with us while navigating them throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Develop a pool of diverse active and passive candidates for the business using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques, engaging leads from employees and leaders, using various job boards.
- Thoroughly vet candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screen to offer.
- Manage the recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
- Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
- Develop collaborative relationships with HRBPs, Total Rewards and other TA partners to effectively manage client expectations and ensure success.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant corporate recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume recruiting cycles
- Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruiting and hiring
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS