CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Business CoordinatorLocation New York, United States Job ID 163366BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Who is the CNN Business Administration Team?
- The support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
What will you be doing?
- The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the staff.
- You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as show staff schedules, expense report approval, process invoices, handling of time off requests, reviewing and tracking non-exempt OT.
- You will also be supporting the show Executive Producer's travel, maintaining their Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, and prepare expense reports. Are you who we have been looking for?
- You are THE go-to person on the team - so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
- We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You should have excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
- You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
- Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
- If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS