Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Business CoordinatorLocation New York, United States Job ID 161641BR Apply Now
The support staff behind the people building CNN’s current success and our future.. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that’s what makes this job great!
What will you be doing?
The Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the staff. You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as show staff schedules, expense report approval, process invoices, handling of Time & Labor, reviewing and tracking non-exempt OT. You will also be supporting the show Executive Producer’s travel, maintaining their Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, and prepare expense reports.
Are you who we have been looking for?
- You are THE go-to person on the team – so we are looking for someone who is polished, professional and eager.
- We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team.
What do you need to be successful?
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You should have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
- You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline. Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands