CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Associate Producer (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 169771BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
A Great Big Story Temporary Associate Producer, Social, is a creative maker and jack-of-all-trades who lives and breathes social content. This person has a strong sense of voice and knows how to engage fans on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat by creating sharp, witty, surprising and beautiful content that drives fan reactions and inspires curiosity in the world around us.
- Create smart, engaging content customized for specific social platforms.
- This person knows how to write copy, edit short videos, create gifs and edit photos for daily editorial production needs. - 60%
- Upload and program new daily content and promotional content for tentpoles, series, marketing, etc. on each individual social platform - 20%
- Spends time doing creative and competitive research for new off-platform programming opportunities - 10%
- Supports the creation of assets for marketing & PR teams for social distribution - 10%
- 1-2 years experience in content production and/or social media.
- Actively engaged with social media platforms including Instagram, Reddit, Twitter and Facebook.
- This person keeps abreast of internet trends, current events, and social issues.
- A clear communicator with a flair for deft and quick interaction.
- Proficient in media editing software, including Adobe suite (Photoshop, Premiere, etc).
- Basic understanding of social analytics tools strongly preferred.
- Background in digital media is strongly preferred.
- College degree and/or relevant work experience.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS