CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Associate Producer (Temporary)Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 169345BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN's Digital Video Business team is looking for a temporary associate producer to focus on programming. This person will work closely with CNN Business producers, writers and editors to ensure that articles are programmed with relevant videos and playlists. He/she will also pull business and tech content from CNN and CNN International shows. And he/she will play an important role in monitoring sponsorships, social platforms, and live streams.
- Monitor the site to make sure published articles have a relevant video and playlist
- Identify stories that need video and find existing content, publish video from TV and/or coordinate with the original videos team to brainstorm new ideas
- Write and test headlines
- Monitor CNNi Business shows for interesting guests/topics
- Monitor active digital sponsorships for pacing and troubleshooting
- Coordinate with programmers, writers and video producers
- Monitor analytics to ensure we are meeting traffic goals
- Maintain video playlists
- Program domestic and international homepage video sections
- Upload content to YouTube
- Manage live streams (once weekly show, daily markets write and occasional additional events).
- Ideal candidate will have experience programming news in a digital environment
- Ability to work autonomously and coordinate seamlessly with stakeholders
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software
- General knowledge and interest in tech and business news
- Familiar with social media, especially YouTube
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast, high-pressure environment
- Work schedule flexibility. Must be able to work AM, PM, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS