CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Associate Producer - Erin Burnett OutFrontLocation New York, United States Job ID 166306BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What part will you play and what will you be doing?
The Associate Producer for Erin Burnett OutFront is responsible for designing, creating and executing all graphics for a New York-based program. The Associate Producer works closely with segment producers and the senior staff to create fullscreens and banners used in segments and packages. The candidate is responsible for calling graphic elements in the control room. The AP must work closely with rights and clearances, the control room team and the show staff, all under extremely tight deadlines. The AP is also expected to pitching both story and guest ideas for the program.
What do we need from you?
- A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in network television or major-market news production. Newsroom & live control room experience preferred
- Graphics production experience is required. Experience with the "Viz Pilot" graphics device helpful
- Familiarity with CNN video databases such as Mediasource is helpful
- Must demonstrate strong research skills
- Must be team-oriented, able to take direction from producers and control room personnel, capable of meeting deadlines and functioning calmly in high-pressure situations including breaking news
- Must be computer literate, have strong internet research skills, and the ability to learn internal digital video archives
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS