Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Associate Creative Director-Creative ServicesLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175819BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
The Associate Creative Director will provide leadership to a team to deliver high-quality campaign creative and short form content. Reporting directly to the Creative Director of Creative Services, this senior leader will manage a team of producers to ensure creative excellence and the effective management of time and budget. They will be required to edit to the highest level (AVID). The Associate Creative Director will oversee campaign development—strategic and creative—and work closely with all of Consumer Marketing. Must have excellent communications skills to liaise with show runners, talent, Programmers and external agencies.
- Provide leadership to a campaign team to deliver high-quality creative
- Represent the Creative Marketing team at meetings, providing meaningful input to best support a campaign.
- Manage in-house teams to produce short form promotional content (e.g., trailers, TV spots, digital content, etc.) for HBO programming.
- Exhibit exceptional AVID editing skills.
- Edit promotional content in the range of :30 promos, to trailers, to long form.
- Have a firm grasp of on-set etiquette along with strong production knowledge experience.
- Experience in interviewing A-list talent.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as talent.
- Read and review scripts to identify content/scenes for the long form and shoot production team to shoot. Must be able to read a one-line.
- Lead and guide the creative work of producers on a variety of projects.
- Work with external agencies to deliver high-level creative.
- Participate in planning and preparing campaign budgets.
- Supervise projects, timelines.
- Manage deadlines and budgets.
- Provide mentoring of junior staff.
- Must be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver, with an ability to influence, ideate and execute groundbreaking ideas and build strong teams focused on passion and creative innovation.
- Adept at presentation and concept pitches.
- Superior writing and production skills.
- Exhibit exceptional AVID editing skills.
- Expert knowledge of creative marketing concepts, development and production with proven ability to manage creative projects from conception through implementation.
- Ability to drive progress, strategically and creatively think in a fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines. Must have strong managerial/leadership competencies and experience, and proven ability to inspire and nurture individual talents within a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task and delegate creative projects in a fast-paced and ambitious work environment, and to make decisions quickly; creates new and innovative solutions when needed.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and relationship development skills. Ability to collaborate in a close team atmosphere, and with executives, filmmakers and talent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to deliver clear and concise direction and communicate effectively and tactfully with people at all levels.
- Expert knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing.
- Participates in planning and preparing production budgets. Shares accountability for those budgets with Creative Director and Vice President.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS