Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Associate Counsel - WarnerMedia EntertainmentLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 173818BR Apply Now
Provide transactional support and legal advice on all aspects of advertising and marketing campaigns for Warner Media Entertainment’s programming and brands.
- Draft and negotiate contracts, including ad agency agreements, co-promotional agreements, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, consulting agreements and digital and emerging technology development transactions.
- Clearance and structuring for all campaigns, including traditional advertising, added value materials, social media, experiential activations, co-promotions with global and niche brands and sweepstakes and contests. Must be able to identify and advise on intellectual property and right of publicity concerns, regulatory compliance, and data issues
- Ability to project manage a team of content clearance administrators on advertising clearance and review.
- Support group presentations, training materials and creation of processes.
- J.D. degree and 4+ years of law firm and/or in-house experience in advertising/marketing law.
- Must be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, business sense, and the ability to make practical evaluations of risk.
- Must be able to provide direct, plain-spoken advice to clients (no legalese) and effectively and collaboratively communicate to colleagues and clients at all levels
- Must be a problem solver who works as a business partner with clients
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS