Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Associate, Ad InnovationsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 170708BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
This role is part of the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions division of the Ad Sales/Ignite team. The Associate is responsible for managing and executing Turner's advanced advertising products at the direction of the Ad Innovation and Integrated Sales teams. These products leverage data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner's assets across linear and digital.
- Oversight/education of analyst team, account management, development of sales presentations, data and attribution strategy and competitive analysis
- This role works in conjunction with the Integrated Ad Sales teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external client's expectations as it relates to product/project delivery
- In addition to working with the Ad Sales teams, this role will also work closely with the Product Development, Strategic Planning, Account Service, Product Marketing, Technology Operations and Data Science Divisions
- Passion for media, data science, analytics and emerging technologies
- Fluency in the fundamentals of digital and television advertising
- Experience in project management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Interest to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment
- Ability to train and implement complex processes and solutions
- Creative thinker who can problem solve and think outside of the box
- Strong presentation skills Knowledge Base: - Solid knowledge of linear, digital and programmatic advertising
- Solid knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking, etc.)
- Knowledge of audience data systems Systems & Programs: - Required Knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word - Knowledge of macros, pivot tables (plugins are a plus)
- Nielsen National TV Toolbox (NPower)
- Understanding of systems for planning, delivery and reporting on media
- Audience Data Systems Qualifications: - 1-2 years' experience with linear and/or digital advertising (media company, vendor, or agency preferred)
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS