Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Assistant Manager - Promotions Planning & SchedulingLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 174785BR Apply Now
Located in New York, this position will work alongside the team responsible for scheduling all promotional and short-form content on nonlinear services including HBO Max, HBO GO, HBO NOW and On Demand). H/She will work closely with our internal strategy & planning team as well as various key partner teams across WarnerMedia.
- Coordinate the scheduling of promotion and short-form content on HBO Max as well as HBO and Cinemax nonlinear platforms
- Work closely with the internal strategy & planning team to ensure priorities are aligned
- Liaison with various partner teams including Marketing Ops, Digital Media Ops & HBO Max Editorial
- Execute testing of new scheduling software to aid in transition
- Manage operations workflows including live events with Techwood Master Control
- Pre-screen promo content on HBO GO/NOW prior to its start
- Professional with 4-6 years television experience in media planning and operations
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong passion for television content and pop culture
- Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and new technology platforms
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS