Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Analyst, Paid Social DiscoveryLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169688BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
We are looking to recruit a smart, analytical and social savvy Paid Social Analyst to join our Launchpad team in New York. Launchpad is a global social agency within Ad Sales that handles advertiser campaigns across WarnerMedia (TBS, TNT, Adult Swim, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report, etc.) The right candidate will use a suite of innovative social tools, access to WarnerMedia premium social handles and data to find the right audience on social, develop strategies to target and reach them on social platforms and deliver tailored content to them at the right moment.
- Plan social media campaigns across WarnerMedia's Sports and Entertainment networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Support campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize.
- Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists.
- Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs.
- Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) are a bonus.
- Some experience using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads is a plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools a plus.
- Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team.
- A passion for social media, entertainment and sports.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS