Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Analyst, Advanced TVLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 172407BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
This role is part of the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions division of the Ad Sales/Ignite team. The Analyst is responsible for executing and stewarding Turner's advanced advertising products at the direction of the Ad Innovation and Integrated Sales teams. These products leverage data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner's assets across linear and digital.
- Duties include Campaign management (proposal building, booking, pacing and posting), assisting with sales pitches/presentations and keeping a pulse on the advanced advertising competitive landscape.
- This role works in conjunction with the Integrated Ad Sales teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external client's expectations as it relates to product/project delivery.
- In addition to working with the Ad Sales teams, this role will also work closely with the Product Development, Strategic Planning, Account Service, Technology Operations and Data Science Divisions.
- Passion for media, data science, analytics and emerging technologies.
- Fluency in the fundamentals of digital and television advertising.
- Solid project management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Ability to learn and implement complex processes and solutions.
- Creative thinker who can problem solve and think outside of the box.
- Solid knowledge of linear, digital and programmatic advertising.
- Base knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking, etc.)
- Knowledge of audience data systems
- Required Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word - knowledge of macros, pivot tables (plugins are a plus).
- Nielsen National TV Toolbox (NPower).
- Understanding of systems for planning, delivery and reporting on media.
- Audience Data Systems - STAR, TechEdge, Rentrak, TRA, Advantics, IMS Clear Decisions, IMS Optimaxo Adobe Acrobat - Edit PDFso Analytics Tools - SPSS, SAS, Ro Project Management Software - Ex: Basecamp, Microsoft Project, OneNote, etc.
1-2 years' experience with digital and/or linear advertising (media company, vendor, or agency preferred).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS