Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Analyst, Ad Innovation/Program SolutionsLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167903BR Apply Now
This role is part of the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions division of Turner Ad Sales. The Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions (AI&PS) team to execute and steward Turner's advanced advertising products at the direction of the team. These products leverage new data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner's assets across linear and digital.
What will you be doing?
Campaign management (proposal building, booking, pacing and posting), assisting with sales pitches/presentations and keeping a pulse on the advanced advertising competitive landscape. This role works in conjunction with the Integrated Ad Sales teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external client's expectations as it relates to product/project delivery. In addition to working with the Ad Sales teams, this role will also work closely with the Product Development, Strategic Planning, Account Service, Technology Operations and Data Science Divisions.
- 1-2 years' experience with digital and/or linear advertising (media company, vendor, or agency preferred)
- Passion for media, data science, analytics and emerging technologies
- Fluency in the fundamentals of digital and television advertising
- Solid project management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment
- Ability to learn and implement complex processes and solutions
- Creative thinker who can problem solve and think outside of the box
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of linear, digital and programmatic advertising
- Base knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking, etc.)
- Knowledge of audience data systems
- Audience Data Systems
- Required Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of macros, pivot tables (plugins are a plus)
- Nielsen National TV Toolbox (NPower)
- Understanding of systems for planning, delivery and reporting on media
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS