Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Advanced TV Sales Solutions EngineerLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 166345BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, is best known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
report to the VP, Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions.
These products typically leverage new data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner’s assets across linear and digital.
- Expert on the end-to-end Ignite product suite, capabilities and client offerings
- Design, develop and document best practices for current products to improve efficiency and ensure client success
- Establish and evolve business rules for “out of the box” client engagements
- Keep pulse on the market to understand how our implemented best practices and business rules work for clients
- Bridge the gap between product capabilities and product adoption within Turner and across the marketplace
- Work with Product Development to determine what best practices and business rules should turn into product enhancements and features
- Consult with Ignite Sales and clients to understand needs and develop custom solutions
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS