CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Advanced Business Syst AnalystLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 172964BR Apply Now
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
See what it’s like to work at here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The AVOD HBO Max Advanced Business Systems Analyst is responsible for performing business analysis and production support activities as part of the digital ads platform team integrating ad monetization capabilities into HBO Max, a multi-platform direct-to-consumer video streaming service.
- The Business Analyst position is a client-facing role that supports the entire software development lifecycle.
- This role supports the user story definition, business design, development and testing phases, and is a liaison between the development teams (internal and vendors) our Ad Sales clients, and the HBO Max product team.
- The Business Analyst may also participate in quality assurance/testing, providing ad-hoc reporting to clients in support of business/project needs and assisting Training Managers with workshops as needed.
- 3 + years in combined technical and functional business experience (media experience preferred)
- 2+ years in a Business Analyst role, supporting a large custom-developed application
- Experience with digital advertising platforms including Google Ad Manager, FreeWheel MRM, and Operative
- Experience with digital video players
- Bachelor Degree CIS, MIS, BBA or equivalent
- Ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced communication skills (written/verbal)
- Experience with meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be diligent and proactive
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
- Extensive skills using the MS Office suite
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS