Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Administrative AssistantLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 175408BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
This position will autonomously perform complex and comprehensive administrative support for an SVP and VP in Ad Sales. He/She must show initiative in assisting the SVP and VP in all areas of daily business.
- Responsible for making independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work
- Proficient in managing multiple projects that require feedback from various teams
- Proactively partner closely and regularly with SVP and VP's directs, and peer assistants
- Superior collaboration and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Responsible for assisting in the creation and design of PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft Excel and Word documents
- Superior at scheduling meetings, managing travel and handling expense reports of a busy executive
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality in all aspects of role
- Coordinate department-wide merchandise orders and office supplies
- Responsible for managing various status reports and ad hoc projects, etc.
- Interested candidates should strive to be an extension of the SVP and therefore demonstrate at all times:
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Friendly and efficient personality
- Professional phone manner
- The ability to anticipate whenever possible
- Prompt responses
- Exemplary work ethic
- Must be flexible to come in early and leave late as needed
- Minimum 3 years Administrative experience and/or Media experience preferred
- Passion for and understanding of Media
- Project experience preferred
- Social media and digital knowledge a plus
- Team player, creative and able to balance, prioritize and be flexible
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills required
- Proactive, Personable, ability to Multitask, desire to be involved
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS