Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Administrative AssistantLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171193BR Apply Now
The Administrative Assistant will autonomously perform complex and comprehensive administrative support for a SVP of Social Strategy & Solutions in Ad Sales. He/She must show initiative in assisting the SVP in all areas of daily business.
- Responsible for making independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work.
- Proficient in how to manage multiple projects that require feedback from various teams.
- Proactively partner closely and regularly with SVP's directs, and peer assistants.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Responsible for assisting in the creation and design of PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft excel and word documents.
- Superior at scheduling meetings, managing travel and handling expense reports of a busy executive.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality in all aspects of role.
- Coordinate department - wide merchandise orders, office supplies, team meetings/events, etc.
- Responsible for managing various status reports and ad hoc projects, etc.
- Interested candidates should strive to be an extension of the SVP and therefore demonstrate at all times: excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, friendly and efficient personality, exemplary phone manner, and the ability to anticipate whenever possible.
- Required 5-7 years administrative experience at the Executive level
- Passion for and understanding of Media
- Project experience
- Social media and digital knowledge a plus
- Team player, creative and able to balance, prioritize and be flexible
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills required
- Proactive, Personable, ability to Multitask, desire to be involved
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS