Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Ad Sales - Team AssistantLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 166765BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
Provides administrative support to the VP/Sales Manager, Account Executives, and Planners in performing their day to day duties;
- Responsible for the preparation of special reports: team billing, revenue tracking, budget analysis, sales projections, key category sales analysis for movie studios, videogames and other clients;
- Supervises and coordinates the workload of support sales assistants on the team;
- Senior level interaction with Executives;
- Prepares correspondence and reports, fielding and routing of calls, filing, copying;
- Travel arrangements/itineraries, meeting and event coordination/planning, expense reporting
- College Degree preferred;
- Internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus.
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business.
- Proficiency in various computer software packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS