Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Ad Sales Intern: Presentation + Design - Summer 2019Location New York, New York, United States Job ID 168358BR Apply Now
This is a hands-on & robust program. Interns will be invited to attend events in which they will get exposure to all areas of the business, and the program will end with a collaborative end-of-the-semester sales pitch project. Overall, this program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts.
This position will work with the in house creative department at Turner, the Presentation Design Group. The intern will work closely with Designers and Art Directors on various projects (not just presentations) Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Keynote & PowerPoint are required. Workfront is a plus. Juniors majoring in Graphic Design, Advertising & Art Direction are encouraged to apply.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting the design team with asset management, design support
- Assisting the Operations team with daily project management tasks
- General studio tasks such as file organization, assembling comps, ordering supplies
Qualifications: - Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program
- Dates: early June - mid August (TBC)
- The program will run for ten weeks
- This is a paid opportunity
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs)
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS