Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account ManagerLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 173005BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's digital advertising properties and products, the Account Manager will help us grow our industry-leading digital media practice. To thrive in this role, candidates must understand the Turner publishing ecosystem and associated products by means of providing strategic recommendations and execution plans across our site properties, including TBS, TNT, TruTV, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, and Otter Media. The Account Manager is the pre-sale day-to-day contact and liaison to our advertising clients as well as internal departments - Sales, Yield Management, Content Partnerships, Account Service and Legal - in addition to supporting projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, and approvals in order to achieve best results and campaign success.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to support development of RFP (Requests for Proposal) process by utilizing ad products and content that strategically address the advertiser's needs and campaign objectives.
- Use WarnerMedia systems to create and revise digital media plans that meet advertiser's KPIs and maximize revenue for Entertainment and WB.
- Complete flighting, brand allocations and order quality control checks prior to campaign launch.
- Organize research and competitive information for Account Executives.
- Foster prospecting account list to increase revenue for WM Entertainment and WB.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a related field required
- Previous work on a digital sales team or at an advertising agency a plus
- Comfortable in a client-facing, consultative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker
- Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI) ideal
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and an interest to learn
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS