Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account ExecutiveLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 169231BR Apply Now
Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNN Business, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
- Direct and maintain the sale and distribution of linear and digital inventory to agencies and clients to meet revenue budget requirements.
- Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis.
- Create and present proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind.
- Analyze and diagnose client needs and share analyses with all TBSI divisions to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Develop and maintain stable relationships with operations and sales support groups within the company.
- Responsible for daily supervision of the "team," which includes Sales Assistants and Sales Planners.
- Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs.
- Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts.
- Develop creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities.
- Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients and agencies.
- Maintain working knowledge of linear, digital and advanced research products.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
- Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS