Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Executive, Programmatic SalesLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 166161BR Apply Now
The Programmatic Partnership AE position plays an important role in supporting Turner’s Private Marketplace and Programmatic Guaranteed revenue growth, strategy and new partnership development. This AE will be responsible for driving and supporting PMP/PG sales with a consultative and technical advertising approach with agencies/marketers who are looking to leverage data and execute programmatically.
- Achieve revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and drive PMP/PG sales with new and existing programmatic clients with effective programmatic solutions
- Build and manage a pipeline that focuses on trading desks, programmatic marketers, agency traders and buyers, and DSP account management teams
- Collaborate with Turner’s extended sales team to execute partnerships and elevate the data and programmatic solutions
- Stay active with key industry events, trends, and emerging ad technologies
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of AdTech / programmatic advertising sales and/or business development experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the programmatic landscape, programmatic buying/PMPs – including technology, techniques, partners, and business models
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Strong analytical thinking, strategic problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Proactive behavior to challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere
- Ability to foster relationships and address internal and external client issues
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS