Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Coordinator, TVLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 171678BR Apply Now
- Client Service: Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's business from proposal to payment. Provide constant communication to the agency contacts and account pods, ensuring nuances are met.
- Campaign Stewardship and Analysis: The position will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of campaigns. They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery. They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage clients' expectations.
- Order Generation and Maintenance: Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account service team regarding our in-house order management systems. Coordinate any changes to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
- Invoicing: Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system. Work with clients to resolve any discrepancies.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred + 6 months relevant work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS