You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Technical Game Designer InternLocation Needham, Massachusetts, United States Job ID 173598BR Apply Now
Although coding will be a primary responsibility, game design is also an integral function of the role. This is a Spring 2020 co-op intern opening; we are not hiring for summer interns at this time.
YOU MUST LOVE VIDEO GAMES TO APPLY.
What part will you play?
- Implement design focused tools to improve workflow, efficiency, and data integrity.
- Implement UI/UX layout and backing functionality per design and art specifications.
- Analyze, investigate and optimize client UI and systems for performance.
- Manage bug queue and meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with a design group and maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Knowledge of C#.
- Strong knowledge of Unity.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for mobile games.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas.
- Detail oriented and results driven.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS