You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Mobile Client Engineering InternLocation Needham, Massachusetts, United States Job ID 169530BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
- Develop, maintain, and improve client systems to support our online mobile games.
- Assist with general game development including UI, SDK integration, bug fixing and optimization.
- Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- Work closely with other team members and take technical and professional feedback.
- Coursework in Computer Science, Engineering, or a reasonable equivalent thereof.
- Experience with Unity, Unreal or other third party engines – Unity3D is preferred.
- Comfortable programming in C#.
- Experience with Perforce, Git, or other revision control systems.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Curiosity, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and take feedback.
- Experience developing for iOS and Android.
- Preference for candidates that are able to commit to at least 6 months (co-op position)
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS