You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Game Server Software Engineer InternLocation Needham, Massachusetts, United States Job ID 173571BR Apply Now
Game Server is an engineering team that is responsible for developing and supporting game specific backend features for our mobile gaming platform. Our platform includes game client and server technologies, analytics, performance and development tools.
What part will you play?
- Develop, maintain, and improve backend game features to support online mobile games.
- Support game client teams and help them integrate with the backend.
- Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- Seek out opportunities to improve technically and professionally.
- Coursework in Computer Science, Engineering, or a reasonable equivalent thereof.
- Experience in Go, C#/.NET, Java or Python.
- Comfortable in a Linux CLI environment.
- Bonus Skills:
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technology.
- Experience with SQL or noSQL stores (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience creating web services with any tech.
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or Google Compute Engine.
- Innate desire to automate all repetitive processes.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS