You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Community Manager InternLocation Needham, Massachusetts, United States Job ID 173515BR Apply Now
The Community Management Intern will act as the voice of the game team to the players, while representing the voice of the players to the game team. The Community Management Intern is responsible for supporting the development and execution of community engagement programs, creating compelling content for our community channels, and monitoring our social media channels and forums.
We are seeking an empathetic candidate who is familiar with a wide variety of communication platforms and understands how to build and support communities, with an emphasis on games. The ideal candidate must be both a strong individual contributor and have the ability to be a grounded member of a team.
What part will you play?
- Create content, including editorial posts for use across multiple channels, polls and contests to engage the community, build loyal fans, spread positive sentiment, and incentivize players to login every day
- Respond to player inquiries across all channels
- Monitor, report, and drive key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, player sentiment)
- Build excitement and relationships on behalf of our games by contributing to community-engagement programs and monitoring community sites and forums
- Manage (franchise) community with an eye toward encouraging good community behavior and improving the overall tone of the community sites and forums
- Extend program beyond (franchise) websites to build external relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, players, teams and volunteers
- Matching experience or interest in community management; students considered
- Proven ability on diverse social media platforms
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas to activate our community
- Enthusiastic, positive, and team-oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS