Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Administrative Assistant (Temporary)Location Needham, Massachusetts, United States Job ID 173859BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
- Assist in the monthly preparation of all PCard reconciliations for the company.
- Liaise with Vendors to maintain up-to-date, accurate vendor data (including Address, Contact Info, Bank Info, Payment terms, Payment status, etc.).
- Provide administrative assistance to the full WB Games Boston staff, including but not limited to the management of weekly meetings; travel and expense reporting; candidate travel planning and office supply inventories.
- Assist in the maintenance and stocking of all kitchen and common area supplies; including but not limited to beverages, dry goods, fruits, snacks and other as needed supplies.
- Actively engage with and assist in the planning and execution of staff morale events as needed.
- Provide studio wide administrative support as needed.
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience within a corporate environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid Project Management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality requirements and protection of sensitive data.
- Event planning experience is a plus.
- Must enjoy working in a creative and fun environment!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS