You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Trainee MarketingLocation Germany - Munich Job ID 156685BR Apply Now
Would you like to work for a leading global media organisation? Are you a recent graduate looking to make the first step to a career in Marketing? If so, we’d love to hear from you? We are currently recruiting a Trainee Marketing Kids Channels to join our team on a 12 month FTC.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region.
The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
YOUR FIELD OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Support with the concept, planning and implementation of marketing activities appealing to the target group for our Kids channels: Cartoon Network and Boomerang.
- Developing and implementing own projects and support with the evaluation of marketing activities
- Support with the planning and coordination from events
- Development and implementation of collaborations with platform- and media partners
- Coordination for branding and merchandise material
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration or Communication Studies
- Ideally work or internship experience in the marketing department of a company or an agency
- Fluent in both German and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office and Photoshop
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- High level of creativity and an organized way of working
YOUR FUTURE AT TURNER:
Besides grounded insight in the work processes of a marketing department we offer you an interesting, diversified scope of duties within a highly motivated team. Via an individual development plan we promote your personal strength, extend your skills and educate you optimally in the fields of activity within an international media concern. The traineeship is running for one year. If you’re interested in a varied and challenging activity at an international media company, please do not hesitate to apply!
Like our Facebook page for recruitment updates! https://www.facebook.com/TurnerCareersEMEA/
Please apply before Friday 24th February