Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
IT AnalystJob ID 171665BR Apply Now
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic and popular German shows such as Andere Eltern and 4 Blocks.
Working out of the Munich office as part of the international support team you will provide onsite and remote support for 1000+ end-users across APAC and EMEA. As an IT Analyst you will support with the servers and infrastructure management within the regions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating regularly with management, the APAC/EMEA teams and local vendors to ensure quality service.
- Asset management: managing the inventory of IT assets (hardware and software) held within own responsibility, aiming to maintain stock to a level where customer requests can be actioned swiftly.
- Application support: providing application maintenance and support services. Support may be provided both to users of the systems and to service delivery functions. Providing advice or training to system users.
- Service desk and incident management: receiving problem reports and the coordination of appropriate and timely responses, including channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring progress and keeping users apprised of progress.
- Infrastructure support: providing local assistance to infrastructure department in supporting local infrastructure
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in German and English
- Demonstrated hands-on experience as a help desk analyst in an environment +500 customers and using a central ticketing system
- Significant experience in hardware support
- Broad server and network knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, iOS and Android
- Familiarity with ticket systems (ServiceNow, Jira, Zendesk)
- Familiarity with AV systems (Cisco, Bluejeans, Polycom)
- Experience and ability to prepare and run training sessions for a wide and international audience
- Proactive customer service skills, such as providing an accurate estimation of attendance and resolution time, follow-up and explanation to customer.
- Good communications skills (written/verbal) and good collaboration skills.
- Ability to work shifts, have the potential to work bank holidays, be a part of an on-call rotation and have the potential to travel (travel less than 10% of time).
- MCP, MCS or ITIL certification
- Working knowledge of Adobe applications
- Experience with Avaya Phone System Manager
- Experience with antivirus tools (Symantec, Traps etc.) and firewall technologies
- Administration and deploy level experience using Ghost Solution Suite and JamF
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including restaurant vouchers, childcare subsidies and entry into the company’s pension and bonus schemes. You’ll have 30 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from ‘Summer Fridays’, when we finish at 3pm. We’ll also give you 40 hours for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS