CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Photojournalist-CNN Miami (Temporary)Location Miami, Florida, United States Job ID 174859BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN Photojournalists are responsible for recording images to illustrate CNN news events and stories.
- Photojournalists record events and stories to the highest ethical, aesthetic, editorial and technical standards using the latest technology.
- They are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- A Photojournalist documents a wide array of news events, and their required level of training and experience allows them to meet CNN standards in their responsibilities and skills.
- This position requires technical development and experience that will facilitate editorial knowledge, which allows them to handle photography, audio, logistics, and lighting.
- They will also be capable of exhibiting strong editorial skills.
- They are experienced NLE editors capable of independent editorial decision-making.
- Fluency in the Spanish language is highly desired.
- All CNN photojournalists are expected to travel for CNN's newsgathering purposes (hostile environments are optional).
- Must possess valid US driver's license.
- Applicants should provide a link to examples of their recent work.
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism, TV production, or related field.
- In lieu of a degree we would consider experience and on the job accomplishment.
- Must be accredited to work in the US.
- 5 Years ENG and field production experience
- Travel is required
- Strong NLE editing skills
- Fluency in English (Spanish highly desired)
- Knowledge of alternative data transmission systems
- Knowledge of CNN programming, production, process & newsgathering
- Experience working in war zones and austere environs
- On-air reporting experience
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS