Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Key Account Manager, CNN InternationalLocation Miami, United States Job ID 163020BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
The Key Account Manager role is responsible for the management and development of Key Accounts in Latin America, managing high level clients, mainly in the Travel & Tourism sector.
- Growing CNNI's account portfolio in the region of Latin America & Brazil
- Identifying and securing advertising and sponsorship revenues for CNNI & CNNE from clients and agencies based in the region
- Experience in international TV and/or Digital Ad Sales, or related media field
- Very strong existing agency and key client relationships a must within Latin America & Brazil
- Demonstrated a proven record of success building large advertising and/or sponsorship partnerships with renowned international brands across multi-media platforms (on air, digital & social)
- Proven sales record of delivering (and exceeding) sales budgets and target while managing costs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience preferred
- Spanish and English fluency is a must; Portuguese is a bonus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS