Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Commercial Director, Content PartnershipLocation Miami, Florida, United States Job ID 171351BR Apply Now
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Director of Content Partnership Team is responsible for working in conjunction with Network Brand Teams (Cartoon Network, TNT, Warner Channel, and SPACE) and Sales Team to develop and sell strategic cross-platform Branded Content/Ad Product solutions to Turner's portfolio of advertising clients. The Director of Content Partnership will work directly with the VP of Ad Sales to develop a strategy for Content Partnership opportunities in Miami.
The Director will be responsible for leading the development of larger-scale, ground-breaking, revenue-driving multi-platform opportunities to meet client and brand needs. The Director of Content Partnership will report to Regional Lead of Turner Latin America's Content Partnership Team and will manage a team of 4-5 people in Miami.
- Develop Strategy for The Content Partnership Team in Miami: The Director will work directly with Account Executives as well as the VP of Ad Sales to develop linear, digital and cross-platform solutions for RFP responses, proactive pitches and key meetings
- The Director is responsible for bringing best-in-class solutions to clients, developing innovating solutions and custom sales presentations that drive revenue and reinforce Turner's leadership position in the marketplace
- Create High Value Content Partnership Solutions: Director will attend client meetings and should be well-versed in translating client objectives into actionable solutions by creating memorable, concise presentations to brand clients, agency buyers, planners and Senior Executives
- The Director will be responsible for developing creative opportunities and proposals that strategically support key advertiser objectives throughout the Upfront, Calendar and Scatter Markets
- Requires collaboration with internal stakeholders: Digital/Social, Network Marketing, Data & Insights Team, and Sales team
- Oversee Development of Sales/Marketing Collateral for Sales Efforts
- The Director will oversee the development of Sales Marketing Collateral such as: Brand Positioning, New Opportunity Decks, Category Decks, Content Packaging, Ad Product Positioning and Case Studies with support from key internal stakeholders
- Requires attending weekly meetings with key internal stakeholders to streamline communication, increase efficiency and bolster the sense of collaboration and teamwork
- Management of Content Partnership Team: Manage a team of 4-5 junior people (Coordinators and Managers) to guide workflow/priorities and provide feedback on work/projects to generate revenue
- Responsible for overseeing the management of pipeline of opportunities from Pre-Sale to Activation of Content Partnership deals
- 10 + years experience in Consultative Sales role with Media/Entertainment company, agency or brand
- Passion for the pitch process and ideating; love developing narratives to support a concept and excited by prospect of solving a brand's marketing needs
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills with superior presentation skills
- Strong understanding of Digital/Social Media landscape; Informed perspective of the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges
- Knowledge of TV capabilities a MUST
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented team player with ability to successfully multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage complex relationships with a variety of internal/external counterparts
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must thrive in fast paced, competitive environment
- Expertise in PPT, Photoshop, Word and Excel
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS