Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Booking & Copy SpecialistLocation Miami, Florida, United States Job ID 166824BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, is best known as the folks who bring you CNN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports, Great Big Story and so much more! With cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What will you be doing?
- Perform initial quality control inspection on all television ads, sent by clients to the Miami office for air time on all our networks.
- Schedule, and confirm ad campaign orders within tight deadlines for air on multiple networks, and manage their air time to protect the investment of our clients, and provide more consumer centric services by optimizing all media plans in accordance with our air inventory.
- Liaise with Ad Sales, agencies, and internal partners as part of the reconciliation process to ensure that correct number of units and rates are applied to the campaigns.
What do we require from you?
- 4 Year college degree
- Spanish language skills
- Experience in costumer service, and data entry; experience in media is a plus
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing work environment
- Job experience in a fast-paced, deadline oriented job environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,Twitter andFacebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS