Simply, WarnerMedia is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Operations Coordinator, Maternity CoverLocation Spain - Madrid Job ID 176287BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
Your main task will be to take care that all commercial spots on TBS channels are transmitted correctly. This includes the correct planning and entering into the scheduling system as well as the coordination of the delivery and the first check of the material. This role administers the whole process of a commercial spot from booking until transmission.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Look after the commercial scheduling across all channels, ensure campaigns objectives are met also through constant monitoring of daily rate projection
- Ensure no breach of local authority compliance
- Close cooperation with the European Sales Operations Team based in London
- Liaising with AdSales Rep for ensuring correct and timely transmission of commercials
- Coordinate with AdSales Rep to ensure monthly billing process is working smoothly
- Central interface between sales reps (TV and Online) and TBS (London and Rome)
- General support of the external sales reps
What we’re looking for:
- Preferably University Degree depending on experience of candidate
- Experience in a similar position
- Strong Knowledge of Landmark and Vision
- Undestanding of Infosys data
-Medium/high Level English
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including meal vouchers and entry into the company’s bonus scheme. You’ll have 22 days holiday a year as well as benefiting from 40 additional hours leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS