Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales PlannerLocation Los Angeles, California, United States Job ID 167506BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
- Daily monitoring of the Account Executive's on-air schedules
- Preparation of all post analysis Resolution of contract discrepancies
- Preparation and revision of proposals using Turner's systems to be presented to clients/agencies
- Organize research and competitive information for AE Actively track liability and arrange for under delivery schedules to air
- Provide support to and complete additional projects as directed by AE/management Attendance and participation in Sales Planner training sessions Familiar with research products, Nielsen and MRI
What do we require from you?
- College degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field
- Experience at an advertising agency a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and a strategic thinker
- Proficient in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office and MRI
- All candidates should prepare a presentation for the interview process. The presentation should include why the candidate is a qualified prospect and also touch on his/her knowledge of the Ad industry and/or the TBS & TNT networks.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS