Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Sales Assistant - WarnerMedia Ad SalesLocation Los Angeles, California, United States Job ID 170173BR Apply Now
Assist the Account Executive and Sales Planner(s) in all aspects of the order process as well as all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by Account Executive or management. This candidate will be working on the WarnerMedia Entertainment & News properties – Networks will include TBS, TNT, CNN, HLN, Adult Swim, TruTV, Cartoon Network, and Boomerang.
*Please Note* This role is located in our Ad Sales office in Century City.
- Responsible for working closely with the Account Executive and Sales Planner to ensure all orders are booked properly and are revised with necessary changes throughout the campaign
- Establish strong contacts at both agency and client levels; act as a liaison with advertising agencies in monitoring accounts
- Develop a working internal relationship with Sales Operations, Strategic Planning, Research, and Sales Invoicing guaranteeing timely and precise order process
- Under the direction of the Account Executive, Sales Planner, and/or Sales Manager, resolve problems with commercial copy, billing/invoices, order discrepancies, and inventory issues
- Maintain/Ensure all accounts are billed correctly for each account
- Responsible for various clerical duties assigned by the Account Executive and/or Sales Management
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Internships in related fields and/or prior office experience a plus
- Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, and a team player with a strong interest in the media business
- Interest in and/or experience in sales a strong plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS