CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Manager, Content Partnerships - TURNER IGNITELocation Los Angeles, United States Job ID 166067BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?http://www.turner.com/
About Turner Portfolio Solutions (Entertainment + News)
The Turner Portfolio Solutions team sits within the Ignite division; A team combining the best of Content and Data to deliver strategic solutions to advertisers at scale. About Content Partnerships We work across all of the Entertainment and News Turner brands plus Ignite solutions, to curate the best of the portfolio; positioning, pitching and selling opportunities that best meet the needs of our advertisers, and make advertising better for consumers.
What part will you play?
The Manager, Content Partnerships will report directly to the Director of Content Partnerships, Turner Portfolio Solutions, and the person taking on the role will work across a wide range of responsibilities outlined below.
What will you be doing?
- Development & Pitch: Own the content partnership process from brainstorm/ideation and approvals, to overall promotional pitch writing and PowerPoint presentation deck building, to the presentation and pitch to clients.
- You will use data-driven insights to inform and support creative solutions; develop this into story-driven pitch proposals, and work with Sales Team to pitch and sell thru the partnership to clients.
- Ownership of Key Accounts: Take an active consultative leadership role both internally (with the sales team and network teams) and externally (with clients and agencies) with the goal of generating new revenue for the company by packaging Turner branded content solutions and Ignite products.
- Teamwork on High-Profile Projects: Provide support to in-office Director and Content Partnerships executive team on high level proposals and special projects.
- Collaboration & Communication: Work across key internal team members including but not limited to Sales, Network Creative Teams, Network Operations, Digital & Social Teams, and Research to develop and customize opportunities based on client meetings and/or RFPs.
- Expert Knowledge: Become fluent in all Turner Network Properties and Turner Ignite solutions in order to best serve clients' objectives and needs.
- A team player mentality; collaborator, problem solver, and person comfortable with cross-discipline / cross-functional work in a matrixed organization.
- Ready to be a respected and valued member of an enthusiastic, kick-a$$ team navigating change and forging new ground in the Turner organization
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, and energetic organization
- A desire to be ahead of the trends, and always learning
- 5-7 years of experience in a content partnership, integrated marketing, branded content or relevant client solutions based marketing/business experience.
- Ideal candidate is someone who has an understanding of the media landscape across social, VOD, digital, and TV platforms, with a fluency for brand content solutions in entertainment and/or news.
- Strong PowerPoint skills, with the ability to successfully and clearly communicate complex information - Stellar writing skills with a passion for crafting story-driven pitch proposals that led with insight
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS