Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
HR Business Partner, CNN-LA BureauLocation Los Angeles, California, United States Job ID 172294BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
As Human Resources Business Partners, we're dedicated to making fans inside the business. We're a team of consultants that drive the brand, engage talent and ensure an excellent employee experience. The CNN HR team delivers the highest level of expertise to our clients and partners
The successful candidate will be part of the CNN HR team that is respected for their competency in HR as well as the business. In this dynamic culture built around news & storytelling, the role partners with leaders in CNN to maximize employee performance across multiple cities.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
- A bachelor's degree or requisite experience.
- Strong coaching skills and ability to influence.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues.
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges.
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal.
- Ability to deliver results in a client facing role, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic 24x7 environment.
- Demonstrated ability to "think out of the box" and develop creative solutions.
- PHR certification is desired.
- Experience working with clients in remote locations is desired.
- Familiarity with California Employment Law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS