Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Director, Revenue Product & TechnologyLocation New York, New York, United States Job ID 167911BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Since being acquired by Turner in 2012, B/R has gained all the advantages of a large media company while maintaining its vibrant start-up culture. We work in a fast paced, 24-7 field in a laid back environment (those who do not want to work nights and weekends need not apply). You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
The Director, Revenue Product & Technology will be responsible for prioritizing, testing, and implementing B/R's strategic vision through an evolving suite of ad products and revenue streams on its O&O and off-site channels from a technical angle, within the brand's guardrails. Reports to the Executive Director, Revenue Strategy.
- Leverage industry trends and practical knowledge of ad serving technology to proactively recommend technical solutions that drive revenue
- Take ownership of business and technical requirements gathering and implementation across functional teams creating initial implementation, launch, and post-launch plan
- Partner with internal clients and vendors, leading communications between developers and the business, including open issues, project prioritization, issue resolutions, and feature requests
- Partner with a team of product managers and business operators to implement scalable web and mobile ad products
- Proactively own advertising platform architecture and configuration to ensure compliance with Turner corporate standards and business unit needs
- Architect solutions and provide support for advertising tools, including Operative, DoubleClick, and internally developed applications
- Effectively communicate solutions and provide documentation across functional groups
- Liaise with counterparts at Turner to optimize ad stack and balance direct and programmatic opportunities in order to maximize returns
- Troubleshoot site/app level issues and triage bugs involving monetized features/products
- Consistently maintain and/or improve upon ad related performance (e.g., inventory, viewability)
- Bachelors in computer science, business, or equivalent
- 7 years experience in advertising operations or advertising technology
- Experience with developing advertising technology solutions for digital, mobile and video ad serving
- Experience troubleshooting and implementing digital, video players, mobile & audience targeting applications with integrated ads, content and digital systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with the programmatic landscape, especially surrounding the Private and Open marketplace
- Proficient with DoubleClick; familiarity with Order Management Systems
- Experience in providing cross functional support for varied skillsets
- Exceptional communication skills, including process flows and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform support, training, reporting, testing of advertising systems
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements, training and operational documentation
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS