You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Ad Sales Summer 2019 Sports Sales InternshipLocation Los Angeles, California, United States Job ID 167987BR Apply Now
- Marketing / Content Partnerships
- Social / Launchpad
- Branded Content
- Ad Innovation
- Client Strategy
- Account Services
- Digital Ad Operations
- Presentation + Design
- Strategic Planning Do you want to spend your summer learning from the best in the entertainment, kids, news and sports advertising businesses? If your response is "yes," then please consider a Summer Internship position at Turner Ad Sales! Turner Ad Sales monetizes the company's portfolio through award-winning advanced advertising capabilities that power return-on-investment for brands. Attracting a wide-scale audience of diverse fans, the collection includes leading media brands Adult Swim, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, Great Big Story, HLN,TBS, TNT, truTV, Bleacher Report and Turner Sports' high-profile coverage of the NBA, Major League Baseball, March Madness, ELEAGUE, Champion League and PGA. In addition, the company has digital sales partnerships with the NBA, NCAA and PGA.
This is a hands-on & robust program, in which interns will work day-to-day with one of Turner's ad sales or sales support groups. Interns will also be invited to attend events in which they will get exposure to all areas of the business, and the program will end with a collaborative end-of-the-semester sales pitch project. Overall, this program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts. Opportunities are available within our various sales and support groups, such as:
Qualifications: - Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program
- Dates: early June - mid August (TBC)
- The program will run for ten weeks
- This is a paid opportunity
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs)
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS