Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Account Executive - SportsLocation Los Angeles, United States Job ID 159676BR Apply Now
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and TruTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the Time Warner family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story?
What part will you play?
Turner is looking for dedicated and experienced Account Executives who will positively contribute to expanding business relations with our advertising and agency partners across our portfolio of networks and digital platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Sell integrated sponsorship platforms and data-driven marketing solutions to West Coast based clients and agencies that may include, but are not limited to, TV, digital, social, and experiential properties to meet revenue budget requirements.
- Manage accounts from idea creation to proposal through post-analysis. Create and present proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card and strategic planning guidelines and keeping the networks' best inventory interests in mind.
- Develop and maintain stable relationships with operations and sales support groups within the company.
- Be responsible for daily supervision of the "team", Sales Assistant/Account Manager and Sales Planners.
- Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs.
- Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships.
- Collaborate with other divisions and work closely with digital and marketing to develop dynamic, integrated platforms that meet client and network objectives.
- Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients and agencies.
- Maintain working knowledge of research products, Nielsen, MRI, Solbright, DART, and Nielsen/NetRatings @Plan
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
- Property/sponsorship sales important.
- Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.