Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Account Coordinator,DigitalLocation Los Angeles, United States Job ID 161594BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital Sports advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including NBA, NCAA, PGA, NASCAR, and Bleacher Report. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance. Responsibilities of this role include: ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Client Service: Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's book of business from proposal to payment. Provide constant communication to the account pod, ensuring SLAs are met and the weekly task list is managed.
- Campaign Stewardship and Analysis: The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management. They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery. They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations.
- Order Generation and Maintenance: Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account pod regarding our in-house order management system and ad servers. Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed.
- Invoicing: Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system. Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's Degree + 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Qualified candidates must pass a job related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.