WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Workplace Senior Support TechnicianLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 177058BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The Workplace Senior Support Technician supports the core end user IT equipment and productivity software. The role is responsible for a wide variety of support and maintenance activities. These include providing support for escalations for end user mobile and desktop Operating Systems (OS) and hardware, virtual and physical desktop environments, desktop applications and other standard enterprise solutions. In addition, the Senior Support Technician acts as a subject matter expert on Client Technologies and as a resource for junior technicians. Responsibilities include:
- Providing high level operational and engineering support for mobile, desktop, laptop, workstations and end user support technologies
- Planning detailed requirements for new and changed client facing solutions
- Building and testing pilot versions for new and changed services and applications
- Assessing client facing technologies, desktop and mobile, and end user
- Providing senior technical troubleshooting incident and problem resolution for Warner Bros Technologies services
- Providing design input for solution planning and manages solutions building
- Working with domestic divisional teams on International build requirements, changes and resolving issues
What do we require from you?
- MCSE and A+ certification
- Solid experience in a technical support role performing installation, repair and maintenance of desktop software and hardware and hands-on building an enterprise Windows 10 and MAC platform
- Expert knowledge of systems management platforms such as SCCM and their integrations (feeds)
- Previous experience supporting junior technicians
- Ability to develop, understand and evaluate changes to the enterprise IT, and has knowledge of IT components, services operations
- Good awareness of ITIL standards and best practice within operational environments
- Very good knowledge of tools used for scanning IT environments
- Experience working in a multinational environment and across multiple time zones.
- SCCM experience. Knowledge of: Software deployment, Software updates, Operating System Deployment and Reporting
Bonus points for?
- ITIL Certification desired
- Other languages are a plus as you will be required to work with stakeholders around the EMEA region
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS