Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Workflow AnalystLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 168333BR Apply Now
The Workflow Analyst is part of the Turner Entertainment Technology and Operations team. This team provides operational and technical expertise and support to Turner’s Kids and General Entertainment teams throughout International.
The purpose of this role is to drive operational solutions. Working as part of a team to re-engineer Turner’s supply chain, the role is key in ensuring our systems and workflows are fit for purpose and support our current offerings and new products. The role will provide technical guidance and support to the business, devising new ways of working and constantly reviewing and improving workflows to drive successful implementation of Turner’s products. Working with key people across T&O and the wider business there is a requirement to drive operational solutions within a technical environment, test and roll out new workflows aligned with Turner’s strategy for new products/services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate the creation of new operation-based workflows within the supply chain to support Turner’s current and future needs generally but, ensuring alignment between T&O and the wider business
- Analyse current workflows and identify areas for improvement
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues related to new processes, both technical and operational
- Operationalise OTT workflows and implement into BAU. Work closely with Operations and Programming teams to plan content fulfilment of OTT platforms, from content sourcing through content delivery
- Work with Delivery Manager to document and provide training on new products, communicate changes and ensure successful rollout and ongoing support
What we’re looking for:
- Technical Operations experience within a busy media environment essential. Working with scheduling and workflow tracking software, supporting digital projects / content delivery, Stakeholder management
- Knowledge: File based workflows, workflow implementation, MAM workflows, Transcode software, subtitle editing software
- Technical and Business: Data mapping, System config, Basic understanding of APIs and XML code, Advanced MS Excel skills
- Self-sufficient and organised, flexible, ability to prioritise appropriately and work to tight timescales
- Ability to make decisions at short notice and use creative judgement when necessary
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Excitingly, we are moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Autumn 2019, close to Shoreditch and Hoxton, the move offers a fresh new working environment for all employees!
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS