WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Warner Bros Technology Team AdministratorLocation United Kingdom - London Job ID 177073BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WBT Team Admin will be supporting all the Technical teams and personnel across the International WBT offices. Liaising with various dispatch 3rd parties to ensure that Incident tickets have been raised, an engineer has been dispatched and the issue has been resolved. Responsibilities include:
- Arrange visits for 3rd party IT Technicians to attend WB offices to carry out IT installs
- Produce concise reports on incidents and ensure all assets are logged and tracked
- Arrange for ad-hoc procurement for various teams across the International offices. Track and report on the delivery of the procured items
- Act as the focal point for the processing of enquiries by telephone, email or in person, by monitoring, filtering and flagging urgent correspondence. Take and relay messages and where possible, resolve queries
- Create shopping carts, goods receipt notes and other financial transactions in the SAP system, tracking and ensuring the delivery of purchases
- Maintain business contact lists.
What do we require from you?
- A solid and proven background in administration, including dealing with various third parties working in a busy environment.
- A sound grasp of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of working flexibly to support a large team with competing needs
- Experience of managing complex information and administrative procedures using IT applications
- Strong organisation skills, comfortable setting your own priorities and meeting tight deadlines.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS